I missed Wacky Wednesday Wonders - we were really busy last Wednesday, and I forgot about it. So, here's some wacky wonders:
1. In one year, more Monopoly money is printed than real money throughout the world.
2. The inventor of the Waffle Iron did not like waffles. (Who could not like waffles??)
3. Every time you lick a stamp you consume 1/10 of a calorie. (Well, if you have twenty friends to write 'thank you' cards to after your birthday, you have an incentive: you're gaining 2 calories!!)
4. Is is estimated that 4 million 'junk' telephone calls (phone solicitations by people or programmed machines) are made every day in the USA.
5. Thomas Edison was afraid of the dark. (Remember, he's the one who invented the lightbulb.)
6. The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds. (Hey, that's a long time for a chicken!! Think about it...1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3 Mississippi, 4 Mississippi, 5 Mississippi, 6 Mississippi, 7 Mississippi, 8 Mississippi, 9 Mississippi, 10 Mississippi, 11 Mississippi, 12 Mississippi, 13 Mississippi, and the chicken goes down.)
Well, was Wacky Wednesday Wonders a wonderful, whopping, wow-filled writing or what?? OK, so maybe it was leaning toward the 'what'. :) Anyway....
Does anyone here get tired of making your bed? I'll eventually get tired of doing this, but right now it's pretty cool, and it's pretty easy:
May our great God bless you with godly goodness on this gorgeous day!!