1. 863 coaching changes since 1956 in division 1 football (my brothers, grandpa, and dad are watching football on TV, and they had a trivia thingie that I don't understand, but here it is anyway. I may have typed it wrong.)
2. There are approximately fifty Bibles sold each minute across the world!
3. Every second, Americans collectively eat one hundred pounds of chocolate (hmmm...I think we need to get our priorities straight...that's a lot more chocolate than Bibles!!)
4. The average ice berg weighs 20,000,000 tons (wow...only our amazing God could do that!).
5. OK, you probably don't want to hear this, but: the Bible is the most shop-lifted book in the world.
Think about that! The Bible is the most shop-lifted book in the world. Why? Are some people so poor they can't buy the Book that they desperately need? Do some people just steal them for the fun of it? What do you think?
It's funny how 1 Corinthians 13 is such a famous chapter in the Bible, but there's two other chapters in the New Testament that are similar and are really good, and are two of my favorites, along with 1 Cor. 13, of course. Those two chapters are Romans 12 and Colossians 3. If you go on Biblegateway.com, you can check it out in The Message verson, too.
Today we went to breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa and we met a bunch of their friends there. They do this every Saturday morning. The total of people, including us, was 13 people. Even though you're probably not interested, I had a Hawiian omelett that was SOO good. It was dee-licious. Yummy. Did I mention it was good?
I gotta get to bed now. We're going to our cousin's youth group again tomorrow morning. Well, us kids are, my parents are going to the service with my aunt. I can't wait! We went last week, and I LOVED it!! I have to admit, it was a lot better than my youth group at church that I used to go to. Anyway, that means I have to get to sleep at a decent time tonight, since it's a while over to the church. Oh, and then that night we're going trick-or-treating with my cousins and aunt. OK, now I'm really done. :-) God bless!!