- Had 2 tests (cytology and FISH) done on my bladder and were negative (have tested false neg before)
- Had a cystocopy done on my bladder that the doctor said looked ok.
- Will have once a month maintenance chemo at the end of June, July, & August
- Will repeat cytology and FISH and cystocopy in September
- Will have biopsies done on my bladder in October or November
So, like I said, I'm just not spending too much of my time thinking about it. I went from denial about it to kind of obsessing over it (hard not to when you're getting chemo every week and in a lot of pain) to just trying to have an open hand and heart to whatever God has in store for me. It definitely has made milestones this year (the triplet's graduation, birthdays (Nicholas & Tim's), going to Lebanon) that much more sweeter when there was a real possibility I wasn't even going to be here for any of them. I hope I've done a good job of updating you and answering any questions you may have had about where I'm at with this cancer business. I continue to appreciate your prayers, especially for the biopsy in the fall (would love to finally have the elusive negative biopsy!) and am just so thankful for the support network I've had throughout this whole thing. Blessings to you all! Next update to this blog will include our itinerary for our missions trip to Lebanon! We leave a week from tomorrow!!