Well, we emptied some more boxes this afternoon, and so I took a picture of our new (used) bedroom furniture since I now have bedding on it (before today we just had a sheet and a blanket)! We also had our own dining experience where the kids actually all ate SOUP! They have all usually turned their noses up at the concoction, but tonight, bribed with Club Crackers I had purchased with coupons and a BOGO sale, they actually all had soup. I had to have the momentous occasion photographed and have provided the picture below:
Tomorrow we’ll be heading to Port Charlotte for the weekend and my High School reunion. Tomorrow afternoon is a get together at a local restaurant, and then tomorrow night my beloved and almost undefeated Tarpons (the fighting fish – that will strike the fear of God in ya, eh?!) have their Homecoming football game that we’ll be attending. Then Saturday morning we’ll all be taking a tour of my alma mater, followed by a picnic. Since last week found my Dad falling down on the job of reporting the weather to me, he was very conscientious about calling me today to let me know it is supposed to rain pretty much most of the weekend – argh! Well, I looked at the hourly forecast and pretty much every single hour shows a 40% chance of rain – so that means a 60% chance that it won’t rain, right? Well, we’ll see – I’ll keep you posted. Blessings to all!
Tim & Jodie